You know the old joke, an English Doctor, Irish Doctor and a Scottish Doctor walk into a hospital?
But are so confused by the paperwork process they walk out again?
Well, it’s something like that we are sure…
Are you about to gain General Registration while on a 457/482 Visa in Australia?
Blugibbon knows many doctors from overseas have trouble understanding all their options before they make decisions around training, returning home or committing to employers.
In short, once you obtain general AHPRA registration you are able to start locum roles (PGY3+ $330,000 pa – PGY5+ $500,000 pa earnings).
Thankfully we are well equipped here at Blugibbon to take care of the big stuff so you can breathe easily (albeit under a mask at the moment):
- Provide sponsorship of your current 457/482 Visa to give you full flexibility to work anywhere as a locum.
- Support your permanent residency applications through employer sponsorship nomination.
- Place you with hospitals that we manage rosters for as they actually prefer doctors on temporary visas.
We have full-time blocks of shifts across Australia to fill each week paying $120 per hour + super up to $150 per hour + super in private hospitals that treat you like one of their family.
Not only does Blugibbon sponsor your visa, we also provide:
- Weekly payroll
- Access to exclusive medical educational partners
- A thriving doctor social network
- One point of contact
- One-form registration
Some say we’re the best locum agency for Doctors here in Australia. We will take that.