Careers at Blugibbon…
Pay peanuts, get monkeys…we ain’t monkeys – BLUGIBBON
Please see below opportunities to Join the BG Sydney team.
Blugibbon was founded in 2013, specialising in the recruitment of medical professionals.
Currently a mighty team of eight, looking to grow over the next two years.
Combined 25 years industry experience with an exceptional reputation.
About the Role
- Warm locum/contract desks – Australia wide
- Dedicated post placement admin support
- Earn up to 40% commission paid monthly
- Monthly recruitment career coach
- Access to candidates from the UK/NZ and Canada
- Cutting edge cloud based database and marketing platform
- Based in North Sydney
Flexible, fun working environment that encourages work/life balance
Transparent communication throughout the team… the BEST team in town!
- Ethical, personable and self-driven
- Proven track record in Australian healthcare recruitment
- Industry knowledge and outstanding reputation
- Fun, personable and motivated
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
About the role
- Recruitment of Locum Doctors – predominantly in Emergency Medicine
- Supporting the team by ensuring a smooth experience for all current Blugibbon Doctors and Clients
- Opportunity to own a discipline at all levels across the whole country
- Mentored and trained by the best recruiters in the market
- Uncapped earning potential – all you need is Ambition and we’ll provide what it takes
- Great team that looks out for each other and has fun on the way
This role is supporting a senior recruiter with the view to take over your own candidates and clients.
Blugibbon HQ is in Sydney CBD and we are a small friendly team who go the extra mile for their doctors and clients.This role will broadly involve:
- Business Development / “Sales” – establishing new opportunities, hunting down jobs for our Doctors & making sure everyone enjoys the process
- Relationship Management – ensuring a smooth experience for all current Blugibbon Doctors and Clients
- Administration – maintaining paperwork and the utmost compliance for all Doctors. Taking reference checks and generally making sure our doctors feel awesome.
- Ethical, personable and self-driven.
- Fun, motivated and capable of building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Experience or keen interest in medical recruitment.You will be handed the responsibility to gradually take over an exclusive candidate and client offering. You will learn, train and be mentored.
You will be part of a close-knit team that trusts each other and will go above and beyond to look after each other.
This is not just a job, a stopgap or something you “fell into”. It is a chance to create a career that can provide the lifestyle you choose. We provide the tools, marketing and priceless networks to succeed. You will need to be switched on, take control when needed and proactively take on challenges. On a chaotic day you will always laugh when you want to cry.
You will have energy, a desire to never stop learning and on a Friday afternoon have a drink with your team to toast a great week.Starting ASAP and salary is dependant on experience.
Connecting Global Networks with the best in Healthcare
OUR INSTAGRAM FEED
02 8960 6445
Wellshare (Suite 1 & 2) Level 5, 428 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
07 3557 2143
3/3 Gibson Rd, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
0161 738 1501
28C Newmarket Street, Skipton, BD23 2JD
Australia Phone: Free Call 1300 540 920 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand Phone: +6492814078 | email@example.com
Canada Phone: +17786504073 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gibbons are very social creatures and so are we!
Please feel free to connect with us on our social channels.